But what is the BEST way to get noticed for your work and attract more positive publicity to your practice?
ANSWER: LOCAL TELEVISION
This is an exclusive invitation for you to audition for an interview on a new local television show, which features healthcare providers like you who are making an impact on their communities.
This is your chance to get local and even national publicity and share your expertise in an on camera interview with award-winning journalist and TV hosts Kristen White and Jennifer Salci.
Ask My Doctor is the only show of its kind that allows you to share your expertise directly with your local marketplace in a professional interview
- Production is held on location in our St. Louis ABC TV studio
- If selected, you must be in St. Louis for one of these dates
- Travel expenses are not included
- The production is one day only
- Production is on a Saturday
- Allow for at least three hours in the television studio day of production
- You will need to arrive the night before your scheduled production day
- You will receive media strategies regarding what to wear and what to say prior to your appearance
- You will make an investment for your appearance on this show
Individuals who regularly appear on television are able to share their message with a global audience and attract more clients.
An Appearance on The Ripple Effect will help you start booking more interviews, PLUS: